So the cake is baked, split, and in the freezer waiting to be frosted tomorrow. I got my roses from the bakery and am feeling much better about my own. I think I worry to much about my own abilities. When I compare theirs to mine(flowers) I actually like my own more. But I am excited to get it all together. Hopefully I can do it during the day during the kids naps. KC might have an ear infection so we'll see how much he lets me get done. We go to the Dr. in an hour so well see what they can /will do for him. Poor guy he's so miserable he's cried almost all day. I am so grateful that I don't have to work outside the house right now so that at times like this I can be with my kids and not worry about them. They love their Daddy, but I think most would agree that when you don't feel good you just want your mom, I even still want my mom when I feel yucky. So I'm glad that I can be here for them.
Tomorrow I'll post the pictures of the final cake. I decided I also need to make a little flyer or something with the kinds of cake, filling, frosting, etc. that I can do for cakes so that if I get to do another one for Aaron's office they can pick from it what they want and I don't have to worry about having to come up with something I have no idea how to do. Well that's all till tomorrow...
4 comments:
You definitely should make a flyer, and some business cards! If someone brought a cool cake into my office I'd want to know how to order one for my own parties! You could really increase your business!
I'm anxious to see the pics. Good luck!
Sure hope that KC is much better. the ears can really give them trouble.
Your cake is going to be a BIG HIT :)
Looking forward to the picture..
Grandma B
Hope he's feeling better today!
Post a Comment