Sunday, June 24, 2007

WANTED!!

Hey everyone! I am wanting to make some more practice wedding cakes but can never seem to narrow down my ideas enough to make one. So I need some help! Can you send me some pics of cool cakes that you come across and I'll try to make them? Better yet, after I make one does anyone want to come eat it for me? Thanks!

2 comments:

Shersy said...

No cake requests yet - just letting you know I'm caught up on the blog. It was fun to read how much you have been doing! There's a new show that made me think of you - after I read your last entry that is .....Healthy Decadence on Discovery Health channel. I've just seen ads so I'll have to check it out - but it sounded really tasty!

Regan said...

Ooh! Hopefull this will work. Check out:
http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20042118_20041107,00.html
for some VERY cool cake ideas! Someone sent me the link the other day and I thought of you!