Friday, June 29, 2007

Busy Busy Day

Today was super busy, but as usual I seem to thrive on that so it was a good day. I started the morning helping Aaron clean up Parker who had just thrown up all over at the breakfast table. poor little guy. And my poor big guy who had to watch and clean it up. Thanks honey ;). So Since he sleeps on the bottom of a bunk bed we made a "cave" out of it and tucked him in to watch a movie and rest. The whole time he was begging for food though. Finaly I gave in and let him eat. No more throw up all day. He was even in a good happy mood. So I don't know what it was but he certainly didn't seem sick so that was nice. Then I ran out for a min to go pick up a couch from someone for free for a friend and rushed home to be here for my day care kids to come. While they were here I made a cake of course. My cousin called this morning and wanted to know if I could amke one for her daughter tomorrow. She didn't really need anything fancy, but I haven't made a girls b-day cake before so I had a lot of fun with it. It is going to be a carousel with horses and everything. I'll post pics of the finished cake tomorrow. its turning out really cute and gave me a chance to practice a lot of things that I haven't really done before. After all that Aaron came home. And since he is absolutly the most fabulous husband on earth, he din't complain about the disaster in the kitchen, or about having no dinner. he helped clean up and cooked us all something to eat. Then I left and he watched the kids while I went to a Relief Society activity. So it was a busy day and tomorrow is looking about the same, but it'll be fun.

Funny for today- While Boston and Bella were here, Parker and Bella were on the couch looking at books while the babies were sleeping. I was in the kitchen cooking and listening to them. And this is what I heard
"Bella, I love you, you are so sweet. But sometimes when you are angry I don't like you anymore"
then a bunch of nonesense, and then "I think that one day we are gonna get married Bella"

It was sooooo funny!!! I tried really hard to get the video camera out fast enough to catch some of thier funny conversations, but wasn't fast enough. I had trouble getting 2 of the disks to actually record, but did manage to catch some of them reading together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy

i know its late im sorry!!!!!! hope you had a good birthday. we love you.

birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday happy happy birthday

Kari said...

Thanks Kelly! Love you too! Hey I heard you did awesome on the DAT! Congratulations!

Liz said...

Ha ha ha...what a little ladies man! A pint-sized schmoozer. :) I'm glad you thrive on being busy. It just makes me tired listening to you reel off all your activities each day! I'm amazed that you can keep up with it all. When I plan even one outing in a day, I come home exhausted. :) I can't wait to see a picture of your carousel cake.