Parker loves making a "cave" out of his bed. Sometimes it's the only way we can get him to sleep in his new room. This morning I heard some crazy laughter coming from his room and went back to find KC and Parker in the cave jumping around and laughing. I tired to get some pics without them noticing but Parker has camera radar and spotted me right away. 





Heres a pic of the cake. It was pretty cute and the strawberry cake inside wasn't too bad either. One of the wedding cakes I am doing next month is strawberry so I need to play with the recipe a little to get what I want, but I'm sure Aaron won't mind having more cake to eat.

And we are celebrating KCs birthday when we are in Delta for the 4th, a week early, but with everything going on next week there is just no time. I'm making a jungle cake for him complete with monkeys swinging from vines. If it turns out it'll be really cute so I hope it goes good.
5 comments:
I love it!
That is so cute! You amaze me and your imagination is great! I could hardly picture something like this in order to get it actually made!
I actually took the idea from the wilton 2007 yearbook. They have tons of great ideas and all the directions.
Another GREAT ONE....It is perfect for a little girls B-Day. The Boys look like they are having fun and playing good together....
Love the pictures of the boys even if Parker is posing. He has such a big smile. Sue
Post a Comment