Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures






Heres some pics of the cake all finished! We ran to Target and got a new card reader. The best

pics are still coming from Evelyn, but these turned out pretty good.

12 comments:

Ola said...

Cake looks GREAT!!! :)

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginna said...

Wow. It is SO beautiful. You did a wonderful job. I'd be more than happy to have had that exact cake for my wedding. Good work Kari, you are so impressive!!

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!

Regan said...

That does look so pretty! Are all of the squares the same size and flavor?

Kari said...

They are actually all different. The largest is a 10" white cake with strawberry filling, there are 2 8", one choc with mint one choc with raspberry, the smallest is a 6" choc with strawberry.

Becky said...

Very pretty! And they sound yummy!

Anonymous said...

They look great!! And even different flavors--I get tired just thinking of all the work. Sue

Kari said...

It was a lot of work, I figured out last night that with my new pricing guide I should have charged almost 350$ for this cake! Next time...
But I'm glad that someone on a low budget could have a pretty cake and that I had a chance to make it.

Joan said...

The cake and the layer arrangement are very BEAUTIFUL :)

Shersy said...

What a beautiful set of cakes! I have an Ace of Cakes to show Cory - can you believe she hasn't seen that show before?!?

You really did a wonderful job! I'm so glad we had a couple of minutes to visit yesterday! Take a couple of days off and get some rest :)Love you!

Anonymous said...

Kari, This is a very beautiful cake. I bet the bride loved it too. Love mom