Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Swimming

First of all I have to say that I have the best sister in law in the world. Ginna read that our camera had checked out and sent us her old camera! Ginna you rock! Thank you so much. This camera is so great, it takes pictures way easier than our old one. Thanks to you I got tons of fun pics of the kids playing in the pool today!

So we got a pool!! Someone was giving it away on freecycle! Can you believe it! So for only about $30 for a filter and some chlorine we got a pool that is so much fun. Of course we had to patch 4 holes in the top, but I think we finally got them all. The kids love it. I'm waiting for a little warmer day to enjoy it myself. I tried it the first night it was really working and it was so cold!! I guess we can get a solar cover to help warm it for only $20 so I think we might do that so it is funner for us big kids.

Today was Ellie's Birthday (the neighbor girl) so there were lots of little friends here to play and they loved the pool. Here are some fun pictures of them having fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That pool looks like a wonderful way to cool off. Sue

GrannySharon said...

That is a really neat pool! Your Freecycle activities have been great! I was going to try it, but Spence asked me if he could have a Yard Sale to help him get $$ for going back to Brazil. I really don't need anything, but figured some people might need some of the things I have!! I'll let you know after the Yard Sale what might be interesting to give away...