Friday, July 20, 2007

Tedis Cake



It's all baked, decorated and delivered!! Its so nice to be done with the wedding cakes, but I'm already wishing I had another to do. They are so beautiful. So if you know anyone who needs a wedding cake let them know! I might even do a discount. Here's todays cake.

6 comments:

Joan said...

It's so BEAUTIFUL and so different (shape)than any other I have seen.

Sarah said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! If only I was getting married again. Absolutely gorgeous!

Regan said...

So, SO pretty! I love this style. I'm just imagining the kinds of cakes you'll be doing when my girls get married - hope you're still around and doing it!

Kari said...

Thanks!! you guys are so sweet, It amazing how such a simple cake can be so pretty. I hope I'm still doing cake then Reg, I can only imagine how much I could learn in that time!

Anonymous said...

What and elegant cake, Kari. You are so talented!! Sue

Liz said...

Very pretty!