Since we were getting together with all the family, and because I have 3 other cakes to make next week, we decided to celebrate
KC's birthday early. I made a jungle themed cake for everyone else and a monkey cake for KC, it looked more like a bear though. I really should have started the cakes a few days in advance,
because with all there was to do I didn't have time to make all the little decorations for it that I wanted to, so I bought some trees and animals and called it good. He didn't destroy the cake like I had hoped, but he had a big dinner so maybe we should have waited longer. But he enjoyed it. I can't believe my little guy is already going to be 1! This year has gone so fast.



1 comment:
First Birthday Parties are always so much fun. I am so amazed at all of your cakes! They all look so amazing! It looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. your boys are so adorable
Post a Comment