HA HA HA HA! Parker is awesome! I think I'd be bored in quiet time, too. Then again, maybe not. I'd probably sleep. :) Great way to entertain yourself, Parker!
This kind of stuff just melts my heart. How lucky I am to be be able to be part of your lives. Thank you for having and raising such cute boys. I love them to death.
7 comments:
You gotta love moments like this! I laughed when I saw the pics. How great is that?! Were they just on him or all over things too?
Very cute!
They were just on his face and clothes, arms, and legs.
That is hilarious. What a cutie. Love mom
What little boys think up. This is quite a work of art. Sue
HA HA HA HA! Parker is awesome! I think I'd be bored in quiet time, too. Then again, maybe not. I'd probably sleep. :) Great way to entertain yourself, Parker!
This kind of stuff just melts my heart. How lucky I am to be be able to be part of your lives. Thank you for having and raising such cute boys. I love them to death.
Post a Comment