Today I came across one of the best things ever!! Yoga Kids! We went to the library for story time and went to get some signing time videos afterwards (Parker loves learning to sign :)). Next to the Signing videos was Yoga Kids, Silly to Calm
What could be better than something that takes kids form Silly to Calm?? So we borrowed it and tried it out before quiet time today. It was wonderful. Parker LOVED it!! He watched it very carefully and did all the moves with them. He was even patient enough that when he had trouble he let me help show him what to do. I couldn't believe it. I think this might be one that we actually have to buy and do everyday. What a great way to help him exercise his body and calm his mind at the same time. We definitely recommend it to everyone with wiggly little kids like ours :)!!!
1 comment:
Sounds awesome. I'll have to try that one with Soren. How funny that Parker loves learning to sign. Soren is the same way. He's always asking me how to say something or other with my hands. :) I wish I knew more.
Post a Comment