Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

Here's another quick update that I forgot to put in the other post. I'm not doing day care anymore. I was thnking about only doing it for another month or so anyways, but this last few weeks we have had a lot of days of no shows with no call or anything. I let it go the last time after stressing how inconsiderate it is to me and our time to just not let me know when they aren't coming. Well yesterday 1:00 came and went and they never showed. I called and left a message that I wasn't going to do it anymore after this week so call for sure in the next day and let me know about friday, well no call. So unless I hear tonight I am done. Its sad because I really liked the kids and it was nice to be able to help them out, but its anooying when I sit and wait forever and they never come. So oh well. It'll be nice to have less going.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I like the way you express your feelings. It is inconsiderate of mothers not to let you know. You mentioned before that you had a couple of cakes to make for July (I think) How are they coming? I always like to see the pictures of the cakes. Enjoy those little boys because every day counts. Before you know it they will be graduating from high school. Love ya all, Bruno.