Saturday, July 14, 2007

First Steps!!

Today KC took his first steps! Two right in a row! I am so excited I even got a little teary eyed. That may seem funny to some of you but you have to understand that when Parker started walking I was working full time and missed most of what happened. So Aaron saw his first steps, and the the next few times the babysitter got to see it and would call me at work to tell me about it. So I am overjoyed that I am home this time and got to see him walk! Up to this point he has never even shown a remote interest in walking. Even when we hold his hands to walk with him he is always trying to get down to crawl. It was so cute to see him trying to do it, he was trying to get to his blankie, which he LOVES! Anyways, I'm excited.
I'd put a some pics on, but it seems our camera has decided to break now. So first we had to replace the card reader to actually put pics on the computer, now the camera keeps telling us there is a card error and all the pics come up as corrupted data. So I'm hoping it will be a simple fix, like a new memory card. If not it may be awhile until you see more pictures from us since cameras aren't really in the budget. So cross your fingers that it just needs a new card!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Fun, fun! I'm so glad you're enjoying these moments. Nadia has just started, too, so we're having fun also!

Shersy said...

That is a big deal - to be able to see! I'm so sorry about your camera - what a deal! Are there any tech tips online about it?

Liz said...

I'm crossing my fingers. I love your pictures. How fun about KC! He seemed so close when we were there the other day. Wait, was that yesterday? I'm sleep deprived and de-stressing...cut me some slack. :) He's such a cute little boy. I'm glad you got to see his first steps. That's always fun!

Ginna said...

GO KC!!! How cute. And how cool to be there, that's wonderful.
That's a huge bummer about the camera. I hope it gets working.

Ola said...

Congrats to little - BIG KC!!! We're excited for you!

And good luck with the camera!

Anonymous said...

thats exciting. i am also very excited that your slideshow is now on the next page so i dont have to hear that music every time i check up on the blog.

Kari said...

Come on, you didn't like the music? All you had to do was click on the slide to turn it off. Anyways, good news, our videa camera also has a digital pictures component, so even if we can't get the other working we'll still have something to take pictures.