Okay I need help! I can't figure out how to get a video from my camera or dvd to the computer so I can put it on my blog or facebook page. Help!! I know some of you do this a lot so how do you do it? I'm not very good at this kind of stuff so I need very simple directions. Thanks!
7 comments:
Are you talking about a digital camera or video camera? I only know how to put video from our digital camera on the blog. I never could figure out the video camera (it needed video editing software that we didn't have). Let me know. If it's a digital camera, I can totally help you out.
No it's our video camera, I never have figured out how to use the nideo mode on our digital camera.
No help from me...sorry
Kari,
do you have a cord with the camera that connects to the computer? Something USB or something like that?
That's the way to start...
I'm a visual person so I probably wouldn't do much good explaining what little I know - If you have something on a DVD disk - you can just copy it to your hard drive.
from my buddy paul:
well, according to this: http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/videocamera/std1/oceania/vdr-d220/specifications.html
it supports usb2 through a "A - MINI B" which can be found at your local computer store. You can find this cable dirt cheap on newegg HERE or here so please don't be a dummy who goes out to compUSA or bestBUY and buys this cable for $20. Once you have the cable it should be all plug and play and you can transfer the video directly to the comp through basically any video editing program or straight to youtube if the camera is supported with their quick capture feature.
The camera should have also come with some type of simple video editing software too.
ps. HERE = http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189118
im sure you already have one of these at home
Post a Comment