KC has been learning to walk. Each day he takes more steps and hes getting pretty good at it. Hes a lot more steady and careful than Parker was. Its so fun to watch and help him learn. Hope you enjoy the video!
Go KC! How awesome that he's walking now. Hey, I don't know if it's just my computer, but I couldn't hear any sound. :( I love the tentative steps! How cute.
7 comments:
Awww, that's great! Both boys are so cute and so big!
Go KC! How awesome that he's walking now. Hey, I don't know if it's just my computer, but I couldn't hear any sound. :( I love the tentative steps! How cute.
Wow, he's doing great! And the video looked really good.
Babies get big so fast, those stinkers!
ya, i remember Parker just trying to run all the time. and falling down a lot.
Your boys really are getting big! We'll see you this weekend!!
Really cute... How do you put your own videos on youtube? Just have no clue and would love to learn... :)
what a stud
Post a Comment