Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cake Classes?

I got an email this morning from a lady who wants to know if I teach any classes on decorating? She want someone to come a do a class on the basics of cake decorating for a family reunion she is having! This was very flattering that someone would think I'm good enough to teach a class, but a little overwhelming. But thanks to my friend B-Jo who taught me some of the Wilton classes I think I could do a just a basic class, as long as they don't ask lots of hard questions :)! So I emailed her back with a price quote for it and we'll see what she says. Today I am making a cake that I'm hoping will turned out how I am imagining it. It will be chocolate with a filling, haven't decided what yet. Then the outside will be wrapped in chocolate decorated with swirls and curls of colored choc. I've named it Swirls and Curls of Chocolate Decadence, we'll see if the final project lives upto it's name. :). Anyway, I'll let you know how it turns out.
By the way I've lost 3 lbs this week!!! I've been excersing every morning, pretty sore, but its beena lot fo fun and really helps my day. Onl7 27 more to go to get to my weight before I ever had any babies at all. but I think I'd be happy with only 17 more.

2 comments:

Regan said...

Wow, that's great! This cake decorating is really taking off for you! I can't wait to see today's cake - it sounds awesome. And I love being sore after exercising; it makes me feel like I've actually DONE something.

Liz said...

Mmmm...that cake sounds good. :) Way to go with the weight loss! I think I'm gaining weight again. I'm a stress eater. How awesome that you're losing weight! Again, way to go. Seriously...it's not easy! You should be proud of yourself!