Thursday, July 12, 2007

FINISHED!!!

Well it's finally all done and it turned out beautiful! I am so happy about it and so relieved to have it done. Evelyn came and took some great pictures that I can't wait to post on my website. As for now my card reader is broken so I'll have to wait a little while to get some pics on. But with the shells and the sanding sugar, and flowers, it was gorgeous and I can't believe I actually made a wedding cake and it turned out so well!! I'm a lot less stressed now for next weeks cake. On the downside the carrot cake didn't turn out so I have to re bake it tonight, I think I got the recipe wrong, it was really liquidy. So it will be a late night, but that's okay, I'm so happy to be done with the other I could care less if I am up really late. I didn't get to see the bride so I don't know what she thought, but I'm confident that she liked it. Thanks for all the support!! You guys are the greatest!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your cake really does look awesome, Kari! Thanks for letting us hang out today. Sorry we had to take off so soon. Anders did fall asleep in the car...and didn't even wake up when I took him out and put him in bed!!! He was exhausted, poor guy. It was good to see you and chat for a while! Your boys are adorable. I love KC's "ticka ticka ticka." (I hope that makes sense) :)