Saturday, July 21, 2007

Utah County Fair

Friday Night we went to the fair with my parents. Aaron got sick from some medication he took right before we left so he had to stay home :(. We missed him, but had a good time. Parker loved going on the rides thanks to his Grandpa getting him some tickets. KC even got to take a ride, and he liked it until he saw Grandpa on the side watching. Then all he wanted to do was wave at him and reach for him when we went by. After rides we watched a local band perform and then some fireworks at the end. We didn't get home till after 11:00 so I had some tired boys. But it was a fun night.






4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love doing things like this. They're fun and gives the kids a taste of different things to experience. Way to go. Hope Aaron is feeling better!

Becky said...

Looks like a LOT of fun! These times are the best!

Liz said...

I didn't even know there was a fair going on. Where was it? Looks like you had a great time!

Kari said...

It was up at thanksgiving point. I don't think many people knew about it as it wasn't very crowded, but it was fun!