Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cake


Well, as usual it doesn't live up to what I pictures in my head, but I thinks its alright considering my house was so hot today the chocolate kept melting on me!! Urgh, I want central air!!

Anyways, its chocolate cake with a strawberry filling. The top tier is gluten free also. The outside is covered in choc icing and then wrapped in a layer of chocolate. I think it was too thick, next time I'll have to try making it thinner. Anyway I had to change it from the original idea a little and am not entirely happy with it, but oh well. That happens when I try to do new things for the first time.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Well, it still looks decadent to me...no matter how much it melted. :)

Ginna said...

Yeah, I think it looks delicious. A little rumply, but still delicious.
Besides, I'm betting the next time you do it it's totally perfect!

Have you gotten very far in Harry Potter yet? Don't let the middle of the book slow you down. It's totally worth getting to the end.

Joan said...

Melt or no melt, I'll take a big piece of that cake and a glass of milk anytime. Love ya Bruno

CoryAnn said...

I hate it when things don't turn out as you plan that happens to me alot

Lisa said...

Can I just say that this cake was AMAZING! Oh, my goodness. I had it for breakfast the next day and it was still amazing. Thank you for making my b-day so great! It was fun having you there!