Sunday, July 15, 2007
Sad News
Today I got some sad news about a friend of mine in our ward. She's expecting her 4th baby right now, due in a month, and has been having a lot of memory and vision problems. So they did an MRI and discovered that she has White Matter Disease. From what I can find online about it, its a disease that turns the white matter in your brain into a yellow jelly like substance. The intitial prognosis is that she may only have a year or two left to live. She'll lose her vision, hearing, movement etc. I feel so terrible for her and her family. Their oldest son is 9, they have an 8yr old daughter, a 4 year old son and this new baby coming. So please everyone remember them in your prayers and when you fast next. I can't imagine what they are going through right now and know they would appreciate all the help they can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Something like that is so sad. We will certainly remember her in our fast. Bruno
that is one of those truly tragic things hopefully the family will stay strong through it all
It's overwhelming to think of all that can go wrong with these bodies of ours! So sorry to hear about your friend - our prayers are with them!
That is so sad... I'll definitely fast and pray for them...
You guys seem to know someone with a little of everything. Tanks for letting us know, we will definitely remember them.
Post a Comment