Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Templete

I found this new templete but I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. Expecially with trying to get all my links on. So if you don't see the link for your site, be patient, maybe I'll figure it out. If not I'll revert back to the regular blogger templetes :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

Where did you find the new template? I always want a new one, but I never know where to look.

Ola said...

I like it a lot... maybe it's time to change mine too... :)

by the way, where did you find this one?

Shersy said...

The new template is really pretty! So fun to hear about your pool - there's still plenty of hot summer to enjoy it! Sorry to hear that the childcare didn't go better - that had to be frustrating! Hang in there!

Ola said...

Oh, I think I found it online... Did you buy a licence or will have it for 40 days and change it?
I LOVED Nautica one, but couldn't find the price...
All in all it's really cute! :)

Kari said...

I found it at blogger-templetes.com, I think thats it. I just did a search for templetes. I didn't buy a lisence or anything Ola, I like to change it so much I probably won't have it long. It will only let me have 3 links on it, so I might even change it today. But thanks for all the nice comments!