Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthday Fun









Since Mom and Dad are headed down to St. George for awhile and won't be around next week for my birthday next week, we got together tonight for a little early birthday fun. They came down and we had dinner at the park. It was such a beautiful day, and it was nice to get out after being in all day working on cake for tomorrow.
I even got to open a few presents! Mom and Dad got me an Ipod Nano! Whoohoo, I've wanted an ipod forever so I'm super excited. And since my computer died a few weeks ago they gave me a "new to me" laptop! Thanks Mom and Dad! I love them both and its awesome. Aaron's glad to not have to share his new computer with me anymore lol and I'm glad to have my own that I can put as much cake stuff on that I want.
The kids loved getting to play at the park a little and wrestling with Grandpa. We'll miss Mom and Dad while they are in St. George, but we hope that they have a good time.

4 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't know that we were so close in age. I'll be turning 27 in a few weeks. I love the picture of KC trying out your ipod. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a great time. We enjoyed seeing you this week at the viewing. Thanks for making the effort to come.

Kathy said...

That was a lot of fun to spend the evening at the park. The kids had fun and it was a beautiful evening. Glad you like the ipod etc. We figured you might. Hope you have a fun B-day next week and know how much we love you. We will miss you too. But we aren't far and will be up fairly often probably. Love you

Stephanie said...

I LOVE summer!! You said it was such a nice evening at the park and I can just imagine how perfect it was. Happy Birthday! The big 2 - 7, huh? I'll be 28 in August and it's funny how I used to think that was so old...hmmm.