Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June Cakes




Thanks Evelyn ;) I stole the collage from your blog. I hope you don't mind. Evelyn has been so cool to take such great pictures for me of my cakes. Her photography makes them look even better than I can and I love it! Check her out at Freckles Photography.


So here are the pics of the latest cakes. When I get the pics from her I'll out some more up of them individually :) So next month will be a year since I made my very first wedding cake. Pretty Cool. I still have a few more this month that i'm looking forward too. My cousin Stephanies being one of them :) Then I get to relax a little in July since I decided not to book any cakes then. I'll just be doing a few b-day cakes and having fun with my boys who I missed so much when I was so busy last week.
I am looking to fill up August and september though so if you know anyone getting married send them my way :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just one word...WOW!!

Kari said...

thanks Steph!

Annie said...

You're right, those are great pictures. The cakes are beautiful! I want to eat them all!

Bethany said...

your cakes just keep getting better and better! they are so beautiful!! congrats on one year! i cannot WAIT to see (and TASTE) stephanie and kurt's this weekend!