So here it goes, I never do these, always think I will, and I enjoy reading them when other people do them, I just get lazy when its my turn.
So Catherine tagged me and here are the rules.
A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them.
B ~ After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1. I hate getting up in the morning, unless I wake up on my own, but when someone else wakes me up and tells me to get up, especially my kids, I immediately get grumpy. I hate it. I wish I could sleep till I'm ready to get up everyday. I used to. Sometimes that meant it was noon before I came around. I remember my mom coming in my room to get me up for school when I was younger and opening the blinds and turning on the lights. Argh, it was awful. I don't blame her, I'll probably do the same to my kids, but that doesn't make it suck any less.
2. I've pretty much always hated the way I look. And now that I've had kids and my bad eating and lack of good exercise habits have caught up with me, I look back on how I used to look and think I was crazy for not being happy with it. But I think a lot of us can say that. Oh to be 16 again. Maybe one day I'll find the motivation to actually do something other than complain about it. Maybe.
3. I love, LOVE, kitties. I think most of you already knew this, but I don't think you really understand how much I love them. I'd rather cuddle up around my fluffy white kitty at night and listen to him purr than snuggle with my husband. Not that I don't love him more than the kitty, I really do. He's just not as cuddly. And I LOVE to snuggle with the cats right after I get out of the shower. They're soo soft. Anyways, that's probably more than you wanted to know. Just know that as long as I can and my kids and I aren't allergic enough to be sick from them, we will always have a kitty or 2. I apologize to all our friends and family that are allergic and so can't come to my house, but I'll come to you.
4. I chew my fingernails till they hurt, and don't want to stop. Nevermind that I have a few chipped teeth because of it. It helps me deal with stress.
5. I believe in retail therapy. It works. Always.
6. I'm really bad at taking medicine. Sometimes I go to the dr., get a prescription, fill it, and then it sits in my cupboard untouched until I finally throw it away. This usually works fine when I have simple things like a sinus infection or such, I still seem to get better. But with maintenance drugs like my allergy pills or my "happy" pills, its a problem. I'm trying to get better.
So thats it, probably more about me than you eer wanted to know. I tag Evelyn, Liz, Lisa B, Ginna, Lechelle, and Cory.
2 comments:
I always enjoy reading posts like this. It's fun to find out things about people that you wouldn't normally ever know. I think it's funny how much you love cats since I absolutely hate them. Oh, and I think you're gorgeous! :)
P.S. I love to sleep, too. My best sleep is in the early morning hours rather than at night. I'm a night owl.
You know, I'm the same way with the sleeping thing - I don't mind it if I hear a roommate/mission companion up and about and that helps me wake up, but try to tell me something I don't want to hear (aka - "It's time to get up!") and I'm a grouch-butt!
Also (and you probably already know this, but I found out the hard way, so I thought I would let you know...) I didn't take antibiotics for a sinus infection I had years ago and the annoying symptoms went away after a short while, but then things like smell and taste started to slip away so slowly I didn't realize it for a year or two. When I finally got around to getting it checked out, I found out that I had to have surgery to remove growths that had formed in my sinuses because I didn't take the antibiotics. (Ps. I was never good at taking the whole bottle of antibiotics before this either - I'm really trying to do better now...really!)
Post a Comment