So we got a big load of great wood, for free, from the dumpster. We're going to build some shelves in the garage, so we wandered over to the nearest dumpster where the newest house is going up in the neighborhood and helped ourselves to the trash. I think we'll have more than enough to build plenty of shelving. Sweet.
And they announced at church today that they are splitting our ward next week. Should be interesting. I'm a little worried that Evelyn and I might not end up in the same ward anymore. And then I might have to branch out and actually get to know someone else to sit by! Yikes. Oh well, more friends is a good thing right? So we'll see what happens.
2 comments:
I've been known to go dumpster diving in my younger days...good fun, and great finds :D
Very thrifty. Great idea. Not enough new homes being built here. :)
Post a Comment