Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I need your help

Calling everyone who has ever had my cake or knows someone that has. I'm redoing my website, and it is so cool now! You have to check it out.
But I haven't transferred any of my customer comments yet, and I figured it'd be nice to have some new ones. So would you go to my new site and leave a comment (nice ones please ;)) int he guestbook/customer reviews section? Also I'm trying to get my site to start showing up in google and other search engines, but I need more links from other places. Will you add a link to my cake site from your site, whatever that might be? Thanks!

And check out the new site :)!! I'm still working on it, but so far its awesome!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I added you and I love your new site!! It's so cute.

GrannySharon said...

That is a nice site! I put a review on...hope it is ok. Good luck with everything...let me know if I need to change the review!!

Regan said...

Uh, mom, you might want to change the part where you spelled her name KATI! ;)

Kathy said...

Great web site Kari I love it. I'll write a review when things settle down. Happy Birthday. Love Mom