Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stephanie's Wedding





My Cousins Stephanie got married today and it was such a beautiful reception. We weren't able to make it to the ceremony since I was in charge of the cake this morning :), but the reception and lunch were great. I'm a new fan of greenhouse weddings. SO Pretty! Just beautiful greenery and flowers everywhere. And thanks again Stephanie for letting me make your cake. I feel honored to have been a part of your special day. You looked stunning and I'm so happy for you!

5 comments:

AbiAnn said...

Wow, what an amazing cake! You are very talented Kari.

Also, Happy Birthday too!

GrannySharon said...

BEAUTIFUL CAKE!! I don't think you need cake camp!! You are so good!!

Freckles said...

Looks great! I like the colors. Is the ribbon real or fondant?

Liz said...

Gorgeous cake, as usual. And you two look so cute! Aaron really has put on some good weight, hasn't he. I mean that as a good thing Aaron...you look healthier now! :)

Ken Hendricks said...

The wedding cake and pictures are great! I hope I can get a new cake for my birthday. I look forward to your cake vacation so that we can go swimming with Parker and KC. By the way, I did post a couple of blogs myself.