Friday, June 6, 2008

Digging the post holes for our fence! The panels will be in on monday :) Then hopefully I can keep the kids from escaping the yard.

Making smores in our Chiminea, its the first time we've used it and it was so much fun! The kids expecially liked the marshmellows.

KC loves the kitty doors. Here he in in the laundry troom peaking out the door into the garage, I think trying to show someone out there that he found a car.
GRASS!!! WHOOHOO!!! Heres my garden area, and guess what! My plants are actually starting to grow! All except the cantaloupe, the seeds come up and quickly die. I don't know what the problem is there, but at least everything else seems to be doing well.


Doesn't the grass make a huge difference! I love it. And we're having a BBQ saturday that everyone ois invited too and you can come see it too :) Its at 4:00. If you want to come let me know and I'll get you directions. And its bring your own meat :)

2 comments:

Regan said...

It looks SO nice - I'm jealous! You guys have really done a great job out there!

Stephanie said...

Your yard is AWESOME! Grass makes a huge difference and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :D And I just read this now and I'm sad I missed out on the bbq!! :( I'm sure it was a great time though :D