KC's got this 2 year old thing down and just in time since he'll be 2 next month. He sure makes life interesting. Although for every crazy fit he throws he's equally as cuddly and sweet, so I guess its allright. Its actually slightly entertaining. This fit is because I made him come out of the laundry room where he wanted to dump the kitties water into their food. Really, how dare I get in the way of a good time.
Another great thing about KC right now is that he can climb out of his playpen, which we were using to put him to sleep in when him and Parker would get too crazy in their room at night. And most of the time he can manage to get the doors, with the childlocks on them, open. There's no containing him. He thinks hes got free rein and he loves it.
Yes, I think 2 has got to be my favorite age.
1 comment:
Oh dear...it's your favorite and I presume it will be exactly the opposite for me! You are too awesome a mom!
Post a Comment