This cake is for a couple that is already married but being sealed on friday. They just needed something small since they are only having a dinner with family. The woman didn't care what it looked like so I got to have fun decided what to do. I'm really excited about how it turned out. It gives me hope that I might be able to do a real wedding cake. I have to deliver it bright and early tomorrow morning but then it's all done. Then I'm cake free for the next few weeks. I'm sure I'll find plenty of practice stuff to do, but nothing big. Time to be just Mommy for a few days. It'll be nice to get a little break.
9 comments:
That looks sooo pretty! I really like the squigglies (that's a technical term) - our wedding cake had those.
that is beautiful!! I love the flowers and the purple around the bottom. Very impressive!!
That is really lovely! You really have some talent when it comes to these things!
Kari, that turned out beautiful! I don't know why you even worry! You're awesome!! Keep going and start charging people what you're worth!!
p.s. I get a discount right?! Just Kidding! : )
Really, really pretty!
It is BEAUTIFUL... and I love the color....Hope you are all doing well. Big loves GG-Bruno
I love the ribbon effect! I had a cake for my birthday but it wasn't anything near the nice stuff you do! It's awesome!
The cake looks really nice! I really like the squiggles!
I love the cake! It looks so professional! I'm sure you'll make the best wedding cakes! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment