Friday, March 2, 2007
YEA!
Enrichment was great and everyone loved my cake! It was so fun. I had lots of people tell me that it tasted great, even better than their wedding cakes had tasted. And I even had people asking me to do cakes for them. The cake was a white cake with a little almond flavor to it, a strawberry cream filling, and a raspberry almond buttercream frosting. It was yummy! I'm especially excited because I didn't have a chance to taste it all put together so I was just hoping that the flavors would all come together good. I even have some left in my freezer that I haven't frosted of anything yet, so I might use it today and make a little cake for us since it was so yummy and Aaron didn't really get to have much of it. This is so much fun. But I have to admit at times I am a little insecure and so I am a sucker for praise. I just love when people tell me that they like what I have done. It's so fun. It makes me excited to be able to learn more and do better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad it turned out well! It looked beautiful! You'll be so busy you'll have to turn people away! :)
You have made some fantastic LOOKING cakes ( I haven't tasted any as yet)
But you come up with some GREAT ideas. Love to all GG
Kari,
what a beautiful cake, and it sounds delicious. Good work, as always!
I hope KC is feeling better. There's not much scarier than a choking baby. Poor thing and poor you!
Ginna
Praise is great! Glad that you had such a nice evening!
Aaron better be gaining weight with all the cake leftover pieces and all of that he can be eating! I will praise your cakes any day!
Post a Comment