Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Going Camping...



Done! It only took a few hours to complete. And KC slept the whole time and Parker was at preschool. So nice to have a few hours totally uninterrupted to get something done. The only thing it is lacking right now is the snowmobile which I still need to paint (with food coloring). I didn't have enough room so I had to forgo the stream, but maybe next time.

5 comments:

Shersy said...

The cake looks great! I enjoyed reading about what you've been up to lately! I agree that it helps having these blogs - it will make the 1 or 2 hours per year so much better! Glad Aaron's meds are working good - we worry about him a lot! Love you so!

Anonymous said...

Another great cake !!! How did you make the trees? They look so real...So glad that Aaron is feeling some what better, hope each day is better. Love ya GG

Anonymous said...

Those trees look awesome! And I'm even more excited about the reunion in November now that I feel like I know everyone much better!

Kari said...

the trees were a little time consuming but fairly easy. I just used sugar cones and turned them upside down. Then I covered them with royal icing using a leaf tip. It was fun.

CoryAnn said...

very nice I haven't had much opportunity to do cakes like that mostly just wedding cakes