Saturday, March 10, 2007

Girls Day In





Today Aaron and a friend went golfing all afternoon. While they were gone my friend Evelyn and I, (Aaron was golfing with her husband), made cakes for the guys. We had a lot of fun. Our kids are the same ages so the kids were entertained and so were the rest of us. It's been so fun to have a good friend that I have so much in common with. We even grew up in the same town, but we never knew each other then. We get together a lot, and I don't know what I would do with out her. So if you read this Evelyn, thanks for being such a great friend. Your like my sister and I absolutely love you.
hope you enjoy the pic... :) I would have put Evelyn's on here too, but her's was not as modest as mine. :)

2 comments:

CoryAnn said...

very creative and vut sounds like you had fun it is nice to have lots of friends

Jeremy Nelson said...

It took a while to check this, but thanks! You're a great friend too! You're cake looked better anyway!!
Of course the guys might not agree! haha

So I have no idea why this says Jeremy, oh well! It's really me (evelyn). Talk to ya soon!