
Here is the office cake for this month. It was hard to know what decoration to do. Here were the ideas I was given: Dogs, hearts, or scouting. Ya.. see my problem. So I decided just to make a few little
dogs and put fresh flowers on it. I put the flowers on for a pic and then took them off. I'll put them back on before Aaron takes it to work tomorrow.The cake is choc. with vanilla filling. Choc buttercream frosting and choc. ganache on top. Luckily I have lots of extra frosting so I might make a little one for us tonight. Yummmm.
Its nice to have it all done for this week.
Last night Parker was eating some crackers and wanted to save one. So he went to get a baggie from the drawer. This pic is what he ended up with. It was pretty funny. He said he just wants to save it for later.
3 comments:
The cake looks really good. It is so funny to hear what kids think and do.:)
Awesome cake kids can be so funny some times
How cute - that little cracker in a big bag! The cake looks great - and your new picture is lovely!
Post a Comment