I've been tagged a few times now for this so I guess I'll give it a shot. This was a hard one, I'm kinda an open book I think and most people know all there is to know about me. But I'll see if I can come up with some stuff that maybe you don't all know already.
1. I like to put things together, anything that has to be assembled really. I think its fun. And I get really mad when someone is trying to help me and they aren't doing it the way I think that it should be done. I guess this could go for most things. I have a certain way they should be done in my head and if you do it different I have a hard time biting my tongue and letting it be done differently. Just ask Aaron. It took me a long time to be okay with how he does the dishes, actually I still struggle with that one.
2. I hate talking to people I don't know on the phone. And sometimes I'm still uncomfortable talking to people I do know, unless we are really good friends. I order pizza strictly online now just for this reason. And if you call my house and get my voice mail, there's a strong chance I'm here, I just don't want to talk until I know what you want. So I will be extremely bothered if you don't leave a message.
3. I could live on cereal. I LOVE cereal. Love it. If I can't/ or don't want to think about making dinner cereal is always my favorite back up. If it wouldn't make me big and fat I would eat it for every meal. Among my favorites are healthy choices such as Captain crunch(no berries), Frosted Flakes, and good old rice krispies.
4. I really like to move. I love all the friends that I make different places, and its always sad to leave them, but I seem to have a mouth that never stops talking, so most people know pretty much everything about me. So I love going some place new where no one knows me and I can start over completely. And I like packing. I think its fun.
5. I only seem to have 2 gears. Stressed because I have to much I planned to do, or bored because I got too stressed and so I cut everything out and now I have nothing to do. Which in turn leads me to plan too much again.
6. I don't like to shop in stores. I used to love to shop. Too much. I still love to buy new things, but I hate going to the store and being around all the people. Maybe its because I have kids to take with me, or maybe it's because I feel so guilty spending money on stuff for me now when I know my kids will need stuff. Or maybe its because I have a touch of social anxiety at times and I just don't like the people, or I'm convinced that for some reason they don't like me. Anyways, I did almost all of my Christmas shopping online this year, and it was fabulous. I spend less money because I'm not stressed out, and I don't have to go anywhere!! Sure it cost a little extra for shipping, but its definitely worth it, especially when you factor in that I would have spent twice as much probably if I'd been at the store.
7. I eat chalk when I'm pregnant, and once in the second grade I ate a whole bunch of playdough, you know the homemade kind, and I threw up. But I had a friend over and I didn't want my mom to send her home so I never told anyone.
6 comments:
I'm not usually too much into these kinds of things, but I loved ready yours! I learned tons about you in 7 easy steps! You eat chalk? And I SO relate to both shopping and talking on the phone! Thanks for sharing
Awesome! I knew most of that stuff, but not everything, and there were some details in there I didn't know. thanks for doing it, how fun!
And as you've probably guessed by now, I don't like the phone much myself. That's terribly amplified because I have to talk on the phone for work all the time, so I'm a total phonea-phob.
Anyway, talk to ya later! Let me know what Parker thinks of his letter. It'll make you laugh. Keep in mind that Max told me everything to write, and helped me write some of it. :)
Chalk and playdough?! Kari, that's gross! Oh well, it also makes for funny stories. :) I like shopping on the Internet too and I think it's totally because I don't want to drag my two kids around to store after store with me.
I didn't know you like to put stuff together?! Where were you when we had to assemble all of our Kitchen table chairs? Next time I'm calling you!! And now you'll be close by so watch out! : )
Yeah, ANYTHING that requires assembly means that Kari will invariably head to the garage for the tools. We can't eat, drink or sleep until the item is put together in its intirety. This also includes items that are begun late in the evening (invariably around bedtime) And I am a proud man who needs to display my level of maness by assembling everything FOR my wife. But you can pretty much guess whose vote counts...
Yeah, ANYTHING that requires assembly means that Kari will invariably head to the garage for the tools. We can't eat, drink or sleep until the item is put together in its intirety. This also includes items that are begun late in the evening (invariably around bedtime) And I am a proud man who needs to display my level of maness by assembling everything FOR my wife. But you can pretty much guess whose vote counts...
Post a Comment