We're all ready, everything is packed and tonight is the boys last night in our apartment. Tomorrow morning they are going to Grandmas house where they will stay until late saturday while we get everything moved. Parker's had a lot of fun getting to help pack up his room, and let me know he thinks we should paint his new room blue and yellow, "because those colors go together mom". We'll see. I can't wait to decorate, although I'm not much of an interior designer, good thing my mom is close by. She always makes everything look amazing. Her inspiration will definatly be needed. So tomorrow we will sign our lives away, and then the real fun begins on friday whenw e get the keys and start the move. Even with everything packed up I feel like we have too much stuff around. What do we will all this junk? Why do we keep it all and seem to think we absolutly have to have it? Too bad it will just be worse the next time around sine we have almost twice as much space to grow into.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Ready to go...
We're all ready, everything is packed and tonight is the boys last night in our apartment. Tomorrow morning they are going to Grandmas house where they will stay until late saturday while we get everything moved. Parker's had a lot of fun getting to help pack up his room, and let me know he thinks we should paint his new room blue and yellow, "because those colors go together mom". We'll see. I can't wait to decorate, although I'm not much of an interior designer, good thing my mom is close by. She always makes everything look amazing. Her inspiration will definatly be needed. So tomorrow we will sign our lives away, and then the real fun begins on friday whenw e get the keys and start the move. Even with everything packed up I feel like we have too much stuff around. What do we will all this junk? Why do we keep it all and seem to think we absolutly have to have it? Too bad it will just be worse the next time around sine we have almost twice as much space to grow into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Believe it or not, I am so jealous! I love getting settled into a new house. Wish I was closer...I would love to help you decorate!! Congrats on the move...let us know when we can come see it!!
Ohhhhh the excitement! And the 'stuff' just keeps accumulating! Have fun and enjoy the process!
That is exciting! I remember doing all that just over a year ago, although can you imagine having a baby the same day you close and move?? Yeah, we're nuts. Can't wait to see what you do with the place--we need some decorating help here, too. I still haven't painted anything!
We seem to throw more stuff away as we unpack then when we decided we need it. We get there and think "Why?" Good luck!
Kari, I am so excited for you...Congratulations!! I know you will be even farther away, but maybe we can get together every once in a while. I know it has only been twice, but hanging/talking with you is like riding a bike. Maybe it has been a long time, but it's so easy to start up again. You are so fun.
Ps - I'm sorry KC has been so sick. I hope he gets better soon. Good luck with everything!
There you go! Starting your real grown-up rest of your life!!
Watch out, KC! You might get stuck in one of those boxes! :) I'm with Parker, blue and yellow. Great combo! :)
Post a Comment