December 28, 2002
November 20075 years happened way to fast and we sure have changed over that time. Check out how skinny we both were!! I wouldn't mind looking like that again :) Happy Anniversary Aaron! Aaron planned a nice dinner for us tonight, made the reservations and arranged the babysitter! All without any help from me! Those are my favorite kinds of dates.
13 comments:
Happy anniversary! I remember that day--it was cold! It was also the first time I met you. I always think the same thing when I look at our wedding pictures, about wanting to look like that again! I hope you guys have a great date night.
I remember that day as well! 5 years goes by fast and then you think back and go over all the things that have happened since. Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!
I remember that day, too! It HAS gone by fast. Glad you are both so happy!! (I wish I looked like I did 30 years ago, too - but I wouldn't change my life just for that!!) Enjoy who you are now!! Everyone loves you no matter what size you are. Just be happy, that is what is important!!
Those are absolutely the best kind of dates. Happy anniversary youguys!!
Congratulations! Can you believe how fast time flies? Brandon and I just celebrated our 7th Anniversary last month. I hope the next seven years don't go that fast. Before I know it I will have teenage girls! AAAAAA
You guys just look better and happier and more healthy all the time! Marriage has agreed with you!
You do both look great. What cute pictures of both of you. It is amazing how fast 5 years goes. Wait till its 30 like we will celebrate this next year. Wow. Glad you had a fun date and way to go Aaron. Your the man.
Congrats! Cute pictures!
Sounds like you had an amazing day!!! :)
Happy New Year! :)
Congratulations on five years! I can't believe it has been that long...time sure flies!
So, I think I am almost jealous of you...not having to plan anything, WOW! Even if it was window shopping and splitting a hot dog, I wouldn't care as long as I was left out of the decision process. Happy Anniversary! Oh, and Happy New Year!!
Happy Anniversary Aaron and Kari!
You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment