Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years





We had a fun New Years. I've never been really into a big celebration for the new year, seems like kinda a dumb holiday to me. But I like that it gave Aaron another 4 day weekend right after the last one he had for Christmas. Every year my extended family has a big Christmas party. Well this year it got push back to New Years since My Aunt and Uncle that live in Germany were coming into town for a new grand baby (she is soo cute!) So on New Years day we had a fun party at my moms house and got to see almost all of the family on my Moms side. grandma and Grandpa were sick and unable to make it so that was disappointing, but I'm glad they got to get some rest and i hope they are feeling better now. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are a few. We had a family bowling tournament on the Wii that my cousin brought over. It was really fun. Parker even got a turn, although he liked the boxing game the best. And here are a few of KC loving the kitties. Poor things.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Parker looks like he's having a grand ol' time with that game and KC is so cute with those little kitties. And, it's crazy how much weight Aaron has put on! That's great Aaron! I hope you're feeling better too.

Annie said...

We were sad we missed you at the party! Your cake is awesome!

K said...

But those pictures of KC with the kitties were so sweet.