Parkers birthday party was so much fun. All his little friends were able to make it and he was really excited. First thing this morning I came downstairs to find him setting the table for his party. Plates, forks,a nd even the extra folding chairs. And then he ran laps around the house practically until everyone got here. I love his birthday. It might be even more fun for me to see him so happy and excited than it actually is for him. Here are some of the highlights.
6 comments:
That party looks so fun and you can certainly tell that Parker enjoyed it. The cake turned out cute too. Isn't is nice to have that over with. It is exhausting but fun. We are excited to see Parker today for his birthday.
How fun! Happy Birthday, Parker! Cute cake, Kari.
Handy Manny--cute! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
How cute! I love planning birthday parties! It looks like everyone had a great time. Parker is 4!!
How fun! So sad we weren't there, and by the way, the present is coming, sorry we're so behind! That's what happens when the mom gets sick I guess.
Cutest cake! I remember that feeling of being little, and having a bang-up birthday. That kind of thing does something to a kid's heart - makes it stronger, somehow, when its done right. Setting the table - that's so great.
Post a Comment