Here are all my handsome boys on Parker's first day in primary as a sunbeam! Parker and Aaron both got new suits for Christmas. Kc wouldn't stand up for us so that's why he looks so small.
Parker LOVES sunbeams. Hes convinced his new teachers name is Bro. Watts, even though its Huff, and there are lots of nice kids in his class. Our ward is huge, so there are 3 nurserys and 3 sunbeam classes. And a ton of all the others too! Its crazy. But I'm glad there are so many kids my kids ages so we can makes lots of new friends. Kc should be starting nursery now, after all, he is officially 18months now. But that kid is sooo clingy! I don't know what happened but for the past few months he just can't stand for me to leave him anywhere. Hes always been kinda clingy, has a hard time with babysitters and strangers, but its getting kinda out of control. Now even when we have friends over to our house he sticks to me almost the whole time! Even with people that he knows. Its a little frustrating, although part of me loves that he needs me so much. So hopefully if we go hang out in the nursery with him for awhile eventually he'll come around and have fun. wish us luck
5 comments:
The cabnits look great!! Really changes the look of the kitchen! Good luck with the weight lose challenge!! Jake and I were doing really good, until I fell down the stairs last time, and as the doctor said, "Sprained the heck out of my foot" : ) Also, so glad Parker loves sunbeams!! I forgot that he wasn't in primary yet, because he is so close to Ellie. I had to stop and remember that he was born in the next year. Crazy how that works!! : ) Just a warning though, in wards were there are tons or primary kids, their are also a ton of primary callings to be filled!! (speaking from previous experience)
The guys AND the house all look great!
Maryn also just started nursery! I am the the primary pianist and now after 2 weeks, I think I can finally look at her in Primary with all the big kids without my eyes welling up with tears. As for nursery, Caleb started a few months ago and it's taken some adjusting but he's doing okay now...I don't know why the have the kids enter nursery right in the middle of the clingy stage...seems like they should go before or after (actually rather before) this developmental period. Good luck! I love the suit! Adorable (on Parker, I mean:) Aaron looks good too.
Good luck with nursery, we have some kids in the ward that have had a really tough time with the transition, but after a few yucky weeks they're all doing well.
that's great that Parker loves Sunbeams! Max likes his class too, but has a tough time during sharing time because I'm in the room. I think it will get better, except this week I have to teach so we'll have to see how it goes.
Cute boys!
So handsome! Love Aaron's sideburns. :)
Post a Comment