Before- its hard to see but there are no upper cabinets on the right hand wall or by the fridge. Notice our new light above the table too ;)
After
We had to take down the large cabinet on the right side so they could put in the corner cabinet so we had them install it in our laundry room which is right off the kitchen. So now I can still use the cupboard :) Here is Aaron taking down the shelf that was above the washer and dryer.
6 comments:
Looking good! A new place is so fun, isn't it?!
It is looking great Kari!
I put a shower rod up so I can hang things that don't go in the dryer (pants, Jake's hoodies I don't want to shrink, etc.) Then you can have all the space you need!
Your kitchen looks great and Aaron looks awesome in the laundry room. Maybe he should make a habit of that, huh? :) (Then again, maybe he already does). :)
It really looks like a finished kitchen now. Can't wait to see it in person. It's good we came to St. George because when we opened the garage the water heater was leaking all over the floor. We ended up having to get a new water heater today. We don't think it had been leaking too long thank goodness. I like the picture of the boys. How nice they all look.
Post a Comment