Monday, January 28, 2008

More birthday celebrations

Happy Birthday to Aaron!!



A chocolate pecan cake with butterscotch caramel and choc. drizzle. Aaron's special request.




Sunday night we went to my mom and dads for a birthday dinner for my boys :) We played wii, had dinner, cake, and presents. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun night. And for Aaron's new tools. He LOVES them. Now I need to find a project so I can put him to work.

Tonight we are having a little family party for Aaron at home since today is really his b-day. Yummy dinner and some more presents. We love you Aaron and hope its a great day!


Parker and KC got fun new capes, Superman on one side and batman on the other. Here's my little superheros saving the day.

I know, the videos are kinda long, but its so worth it :)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great videos...definitely worth it!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Loved the videos. So fun. That Wii thing looks like great fun. I've got to try that some time soon. Everyone seems to have them. Those are adorable superheros. They can rescue me any time. :)

Sarah said...

Boy are we jealous of the caps! We need to get a couple of those (Jadyn needs to play too!) Looks like a great celebration!

K said...

Your mom is so great!

Shersy said...

Looks like you've had a great weekend with the Birthdays and all the fun! Happy Birthday to both of the Birthday Guys!

Lechelle said...

Happy birthday Aaron! looks like everyone had fun. Parker and Aaron have the same facial expression in most of those pictures, they look so alike!

Gimsbacher Runners said...

What cute little guys, that superhero thing is always such fun for little boys, guess they all just want to fly and save the world. Happy Birthday to all, they are lucky you make such great cakes, Rich got a pumpkin pie for his yesterday! Love your blog!Becky

GrannySharon said...

What a fun post!! We thought of Aaron on Monday...we'll never forget his b-day, even though we usually don't send a card (I am so bad that way). The boys are so cute. I love watching Parkers' hips going along with the Wii!! The cake looks like heaven to me :)!!