Sorry, I'm extremely unphotogenic, but heres my best attempt at a picture of my new hair color. What do you think? I'm in a rut right now and needed to try something different. I like it in in person, but not so much in the picture. Guess you'll just have to come and see me to get a better look.
It is hard to tell the color in that picture. I didn't think it looked that dark in person. I personally like the blond highlights hair but I know it is hard to keep up. I guess I just always think of you as a blond because you had such pretty blond hair when you were little. It was so cute and so were you. Still are by the way. Love you. Good luck trying life as a brown haired girl. Haven't you heard blondes have more fun?
I REALLY like it! Good for you on going for a change, I really need one myself. I'm thinking about hacking all my hair off - and I mean big time, but then I change my mind. And you're right, I need to come see it in person. Maybe we could plan something for the week of 4th-8th of Feb.
I think it looks great! Is that pink in your hair, or is that just the picture/lighting?! :) You look good with dark hair. It reminds me of a rocker chic. :)
You are so beautiful! I love your new color - isn't it fun to play with your hair? It really looks great. I miss seeing you around Orem! I'm glad you blog! how fun - now we have a fun way to keep in touch.
I think we all have hair so we can play and experimaent. I like being darker myself and think I'll go back kinda that direction. I think it looks good on you!
Well, on Saturday I went to the colorist and stylist myself and so I have a new hair do and lighter color, which I like on myself more than any other color, I think... :) But dark hair is still tempting and you sure look good in it!!! :)
Also, like the pics from parkers Birthday Party... Looks like the boys had tons of fun... :)
you're not unphotogenic at all! I think you're beautiful, and I like the hair color. It's nice to have a change, isn't it? The newness of my bangs is wearing off and I'm starting to think I'm going to have to do something else with my hair soon. Welcome to brown haired-ness. We're the coolest.
8 comments:
It is hard to tell the color in that picture. I didn't think it looked that dark in person. I personally like the blond highlights hair but I know it is hard to keep up. I guess I just always think of you as a blond because you had such pretty blond hair when you were little. It was so cute and so were you. Still are by the way. Love you. Good luck trying life as a brown haired girl. Haven't you heard blondes have more fun?
I REALLY like it! Good for you on going for a change, I really need one myself. I'm thinking about hacking all my hair off - and I mean big time, but then I change my mind. And you're right, I need to come see it in person. Maybe we could plan something for the week of 4th-8th of Feb.
I think it looks great! Is that pink in your hair, or is that just the picture/lighting?! :) You look good with dark hair. It reminds me of a rocker chic. :)
You are so beautiful! I love your new color - isn't it fun to play with your hair? It really looks great. I miss seeing you around Orem! I'm glad you blog! how fun - now we have a fun way to keep in touch.
I think we all have hair so we can play and experimaent. I like being darker myself and think I'll go back kinda that direction. I think it looks good on you!
Well, on Saturday I went to the colorist and stylist myself and so I have a new hair do and lighter color, which I like on myself more than any other color, I think... :)
But dark hair is still tempting and you sure look good in it!!! :)
Also, like the pics from parkers Birthday Party... Looks like the boys had tons of fun... :)
you're not unphotogenic at all! I think you're beautiful, and I like the hair color. It's nice to have a change, isn't it? The newness of my bangs is wearing off and I'm starting to think I'm going to have to do something else with my hair soon. Welcome to brown haired-ness. We're the coolest.
I like your hair--it's fun to change. I love the pictures of Parker's party--looks like he had a good time--such a cute smile.
Post a Comment