Well tonight we took Sarahs advice and headed out to McDonalds, after dinner, so the kids, mainly Parker, could play. It was so great!! I never remember to go there and think we will try more often now. The one by our house has a great play place and Parker had a chance to burn up lots of extra energy. Even KC got in on the fun. They had an area with basketballs and a hoop and he just loved it when we would lift him up so he could make a basket :) So thanks for the tip Sarah!! Worked like a charm. The kids got to have fun and run around, and Aaron and I got to keep our sanity :) Tomorrow afternoon they are off to grandma and grandpas house for some fun so that will be nice too. They are going pretty early, what will I do with all that kid free time before Aaron is off work?? I can hardly wait
On another note, I'm trying to teach KC how to say I love you. Hes learning lots of new words right now, even though I think I'm the only one who understand them. So tonight we were practicing, and I actually heard a little "wuv oo". Even though it wasn't spontaneous, it still melts my heart. That boy is too cute.
4 comments:
...or you could just come to San Diego to visit. :)
oh that would be so fun... One day we will :)
we'll have to try the McDonald's thing. I'm so insanely jealous that you can drop them off at grandparents though, boy do I miss that!!!
Glad it worked! Kai loves it so much we use it as a bribe for potty training or listening. Ice cream as they leave. They never eat there, too much fun to play! ;)
Can't wait to hear KC saying it! Us Mom's can speak "kid" so I understand how you know what he's saying. How cute!
Post a Comment