Saturday, December 22, 2007

Moved!!

Just wanted to let you all know that we are all moved in! Thanks to the help of our friends in our old ward it only took just less than 2 hrs to load it all up, and thanks to new friends here it took less than an hour to unload. We have gotten a lot put away already, thanks to lots of help from my mom and dad :). Its so fun!! And we have so much room, I LOVE it. Our apartment was about 1100sq. ft. Our new house is 2079. Its so strange to be living in a regular house again, its been a lot of years, probably about 8 since I was living at home with my family. I was hanging a picture and for a second I worried that the hammer might be too noisy for the neighbors, and then I remembered that no one else lives connected to me and I can pound the hammer as loud as I want!! I am sad to leave such amazing neighbors/friends. You couldn't ask for better people to live so close too. I just love Camille and hope that we can still get together often. As soon as we are out of the mess and get things situated we'll add some pictures. Thanks to everyone who helped us either in deed or thought!

1 comment:

GrannySharon said...

Glad to hear it went so smoothly!! There is something so exciting about your first night in a new house!! Enjoy!!