Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pictures

Just thought I'd pst a few pictures from the last few weeks. Not much is happening other then the move, we sign papers tomorrow!

Poor KC has been sick for the past few weeks, hes on antibiotic but they don't seem to be helping too much, I hope he gets better soon! Expecially since my mom is tending the boys for the next few days. Sorry for all the boogies mom!




These of from Parkers preschool Christmas program. Its was really cute, we made a fun video of it for Daddy to see.
Anyone want to take a bath? This is at our new house when we went over last Saturday to check out the new carpet.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun picture in the bathtub! And the gingerbread house looks great! Hope KC can get better fast!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you! I wish I lived closer so I could help, we are used to boogies around here too. Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks!

Liz said...

I love the tub picture! Sorry little KC man, being sick is no fun!