This morning we were awaken by Parker at 7:00am, in our room saying
"Its snowing! It's snowing! I need my snow clothes. Lets go outside, I need to make a snowman!" So we dug out what winter clothes we could find that would fit them and they were soon outside playing in the snow. Throwing snowballs and making snow angels. It was fun that the neighbor kids were outside too so Parker has someone to play with so I didn't have to get all
cold and snowy.


8 comments:
Kari you have so many new blogs I can't keep up. I need you to take over mine. I loved all the cute pictures and the boys look like they enjoyed their first snow storm.
I am so jealous I can hardly wait to get snow here that is if we get snow
Snow. It's still so hard for me to believe that it's snowing anywhere. It's gotten chilly here...high 60's. :) Actually, it gets pretty cold at night, just nowhere near snow cold. I'm happy to say that I don't miss it at all. Cute boys. Looks like they had a great time!
Parker's awesome in that video! He's so funny because he doesn't even stop to form the snowball - he just scoops and chucks/dumps. :) Love it!
How fun!! We're missing out on the snow out here, but hopefully we'll have some soon.
You suddenly had so many entries that I hadn't seen! It's nice to hear so much from you :)
I like the new blog background-so pretty and wintery, if only I felt the same way about the real thing!! haha
You have so many firsts ahead of you. And nothing makes you really see the delight in life like watching your child discover it!
These pictures of your boys are so cute! Your house looks great! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment