What cute little Kitties. We have two little kitties too who love to snuggle, and let the kids do pretty much whatever they want to them. Our kids love them!
Did you get your hair cut!? It looks super cute. I am totally jealous you have new kitties! They are so cute and its the best when you have cuddly kitties that like to be held and don't protest. Looks like home ownership suits you all just fine!
4 comments:
I love snuggly cats!! lucky you...purr-fect!!
What cute little Kitties. We have two little kitties too who love to snuggle, and let the kids do pretty much whatever they want to them. Our kids love them!
Kari, you look so happy with your two boys and your two kitties! How fun!
Did you get your hair cut!? It looks super cute. I am totally jealous you have new kitties! They are so cute and its the best when you have cuddly kitties that like to be held and don't protest. Looks like home ownership suits you all just fine!
Post a Comment