

Sorry if your sick of hearing about the house, but I just can't help it, I'm too excited.
Its done!!! They are laying the last of the carpet today and everything else is done and its all ready!! We went over on saturday and it was so fun to see everything in there. The appliances, the countertops and all the fixtures and stuff. Only 10 more days until we close and its ours! We plan to move the morning of the 22nd, I think we'll have lots of help from our ward, but if you feel so inclined feel free to stop by ;). We packing up here at 8:00 and hoping to unload there around 12:00. I'm starting to feel the pressure of getting everything done in time, but its so fun at the same time that I can't complain. The next update will be when we are there with keys in hand!
13 comments:
So excited to see pictures of the new house! We're excited to come and visit sometime next year!
That countertop looks similar to mine!! Nice kitchen sink. Can't wait to see the whole thing.
I was thinking its a lot like yours too.! We'd love to have all of you come stay. We'll even have room for a guest room area now so you'll have to come and use it for a few days.:)
I can't wait to see what you do with your new home. You are going to post pictures of your decorating genius, I hope!?!
I'm not sick of hearing about the house! I walked through it yesterday, it looks awesome! That is the counter top I wanted, but of course it was another upgrade we had to take of our (really out of control and expensive) list of upgrades! hah
I can't really help move anything but if you need help with the boys let me know! That is so exciting to finally be able to be in your own home!
We never get sick of house stuff! Keep us informed as much! I love pictures! I think we all like to move and do new things and when we've been moved it's nice to see other ones! I want more pictures with everything in!
your house is looking great and I love your new haircut
Keep us informed step by step..We are so excited for you....:)
yay!!! a homeowner at last! what a grown up thing to be! i'm so happy for you!
That new house smell!!
Can't wait to see you all settled in and unpacked. Then what will you do? Hmmmm.....
http://stephbutterfield.blogspot.com/
Ok, so this is the real deal. I've decided the other one is no good. Forgive my fickleness please!
Ps. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment