Here a picture of part of the mess after all the opening was done.

Parker and our new kitties!!! They are soo sweet. We love them, and even better, they love us!! They let the kids pick them up and hold them and don't even make a peep in protest. They love to cuddle and purr and I am so happy!! They are both boys. The white one is named Butter and the orange one is Pumpkin. They already had names so we decided to keep them since all Parker could think to call them was Christmas tree or lights.


Here is our upstairs family/play room, most the toys hide back in the corner :) We still want to do some painting and hang some blinds and window panels. But here's where we are so far. And thanks to lots of help from my mom and dad we are completely unpacked and organized already!! So we are ready for visitors any time!!

The kids bathroom with some cute towels my mom made with their names embroidered on them.

Here we all are in our new Christmas jammies :) This is my favorite tradition, opening new jammies on Christmas eve. 

In our family we have always had our big dinner on Christmas eve so this year mom and dad came to our house and after dinner they let us open our gifts from them and we gave them theirs. Mom is wearing an apron that she made for Parker.

Daddy was soo nice to play cards with Parker He got a few different card games and had lots of fun playing them. I think here they are playing "Go Fish"


In our family we have always had our big dinner on Christmas eve so this year mom and dad came to our house and after dinner they let us open our gifts from them and we gave them theirs. Mom is wearing an apron that she made for Parker.


Daddy was soo nice to play cards with Parker He got a few different card games and had lots of fun playing them. I think here they are playing "Go Fish"

Our little workers with their new tools and tool bench.

KC playing on Parkers new trampoline.
Santa brought the boys new electric toothbrushes in their stockings and KC loves his! Must feel good on those sore gums.
Here they are laying on the pillows from Grandma Sue and Papa Chuck, and playing with the balls they gave them also. KC especially was excited about that, he loves little balls just right for his hand.

My bedroom. Isn't is pretty!! I plan to paint one, maybe more, of the walls pale green to match my quilt.

The towels. Gorgeous aren't they!! I told her she should start selling these.

So that's our Christmas, I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have and the opportunity we had to be together.I'm glad neither of us had jobs that we had to work over the holidays and that we had so much fun being together. I feel so blessed this year and don't know how life could get any better. To top it of this friday Aaron and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. He is the most wonderful husband in the world. He is so helpful and thoughtful all the time. He makes an effort to always make time for his family and let us know that we always come first to him. He is my very best friend and I never dreamed I would get so lucky. Thanks for being the man that you are and for always loving me. You are so wonderful. Our boys and I are so blessed to have you.


KC playing on Parkers new trampoline.

Santa brought the boys new electric toothbrushes in their stockings and KC loves his! Must feel good on those sore gums.

Here they are laying on the pillows from Grandma Sue and Papa Chuck, and playing with the balls they gave them also. KC especially was excited about that, he loves little balls just right for his hand.


My bedroom. Isn't is pretty!! I plan to paint one, maybe more, of the walls pale green to match my quilt.


The towels. Gorgeous aren't they!! I told her she should start selling these.


So that's our Christmas, I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have and the opportunity we had to be together.I'm glad neither of us had jobs that we had to work over the holidays and that we had so much fun being together. I feel so blessed this year and don't know how life could get any better. To top it of this friday Aaron and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. He is the most wonderful husband in the world. He is so helpful and thoughtful all the time. He makes an effort to always make time for his family and let us know that we always come first to him. He is my very best friend and I never dreamed I would get so lucky. Thanks for being the man that you are and for always loving me. You are so wonderful. Our boys and I are so blessed to have you.
10 comments:
It sure sounds like you had a great time. The pictures are so cute. Your Mom should sell those towels...I would buy them!! And your kitties look so fun!!
You also made me cry with your comments about Aaron...he has always been pretty special. Glad he found someone like you...you are a super pair with such sweet kids!! Thanks for sharing your day with us--
There are times that Kari exaggerates a wee bit...this isn't one of those times. No really, she is the most wonderful woman in the whole world and the best (and funnest) mom ever! The best part of my day is coming home and getting to see everyone after a long day at work. 5 years has flown by. And, I didn't forget our anniversary which we will go out to dinner.
Kari, you are the best! I loved hearing about your Christmas and that it was so fun. I promise to blog about my Christmas soon.
That looks and sounds like one awesome Christmas! I'm glad that you guys are all settled and you can start thinking about decorating and painting. :) That's the fun part. All the putting away and organizing...that's the drudgery. Funny thing, Santa brought our boys new electric toothbrushes, too. And I think he may have brought one of the same ones. Is it a green Sesame Street toothbrush? Anders got the green one and Soren got the orange one (yellow-orange if you ask him). :) Merry Christmas!
Yipee! How fun! And the house looks cozy and nice. It's great you're already all unpacked and organized. We missed you on christmas!!
How fun... I'm glad you had THE best Christmas ever and it sure looks like it from the pics that you put on your blog! :)
It does look great! I love the pictures of your house - so fun!
The house looks great! Congrats! We're glad you had a nice Christmas!
Thanks for sharing! Everyone and everything looks great!
Looks like you have a great, great time!
Post a Comment