Thursday, December 20, 2007

CLOSED!!!!

We did it! Closing is over and it wasn't nearly as overwhelming as I thought it was going to be. I still can't believe that we did it, its so scary and exciting at the same time. Now to try to finish getting everything ready now that the kiddos are gone to grandmas. YEAH!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new house is so exciting to hear about. We're looking forward to seeing it. Do you have lots of help lined up to move? The monetary commitment is certainly scary, but it will be nice to have a house to pay on instead of an apartment to pay rent on.

Ginna said...

Good luck! I hope you can get it all done with a minimum of pains in the butt!! :)

GrannySharon said...

The song "We've only just begun" comes to mind here - have you ever heard it?? So much of life ahead now that you are home-owners!! Way to go!! Enjoy a little break from the boys...actually, it is just another type of work, huh??

Kari said...

We actually have a lot of people from both wards who have offered thier help. They are being bribed with donuts and hot cocoa, and then pizza at the new house, but hey if it gets them there... We are really grateful for the good friends that we have and all the help they are giving us.

Liz said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you do with your new place! :)

Diana said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. =)

Kathy said...

We are excited to come and bring the boys home to their new home tomorrow sometime. Parker is so excited and he knew exactly how many nights he was staying at our house before he moves to his new one. They have been really good and we have enjoyed them. We took the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was really cute and Parker really liked it. After the movie I asked him if he liked it and he said yeah and it wasn't too long. I guess that is what made it good for him. KC was even good and laughed a few times to. It was a fun time. Good luck with the move stuff. Can't wait to see the house with all your stuff in it.